Corneal Refractive Therapy
- No surgery needed! The effects of CRT are temporary and can be adjusted as your eyes or vision change.
- Corneal Refractive Therapy (CRT) contact lenses are a non-surgical, FDA-approved option for children and adults to correct myopia (nearsightedness). Contact lenses are worn overnight while you sleep. They gently reshape the cornea, the front surface of your eye. You remove the contacts in the morning and experience clear vision without the use of contact lenses or glasses during the day. The lenses continue to work like a retainer for your teeth….as long as you wear them every night, you will enjoy clear daytime vision!
- Children and adults alike can benefit from convenient, comfortable, and reversible Paragon CRT therapeutic contact lenses.
- No daytime glasses or contact lenses are needed when using CRT.
- Studies show that CRT can slow the development of nearsightedness in children, and is quickly becoming part of the standard of care for youngsters developing nearsightedness.